1. By clicking here, download the required software on your computer.
2. Start the installation of the software by clicking on the downloaded file.(If you are using a new generation of Windows operating system, first of all, you will be greeted with a screen about running or stopping the file. (If you encounter such a display, you can install by clicking "Run" button.)
3. From the screen which appear on the first step of the installation process, select the check box at the beginning of the “I agree to the license terms and conditions” script, continue with clicking the "install" button. If you encounter a question after this screen, continue with clicking the“Yes” button.
4. After waiting for about 30 seconds, you will be greeted with "Setup Successful" screen which indicates the completion of the installation. You can close the screen by clicking."Close" button.
1. Right-click the image file you want to resize and click the text "Resize pictures" from the drop-down menu.
2.Then, you will be encounter with a screen as below. Here, select an option whatever you want for the size of the picture.(Small, Medium, Large, Mobile ve Custom) You can manually enter the dimensions you want at custom option.
3. Finally, make a copy of the selected image size by clicking “Resize” button. And the new dimensions of the picture is ready!